Review: L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging Moisturizer and Eye Cream

I received this beautiful parcel sometime back in August. I love how the products were nicely packed into a box that tied with pretty white ribbons, and they have even a Polaroid of my beautiful picture! Thank you L'Oréal Malaysia team for the effort.
L'Oréal Paris has launched the new Revitalift Magic Blurskincare range back in June 2015. I am honored to try out their Anti-aging Moisturizer and Eye Cream. I have seen its commercial on magazines and TVC, and now I have the chance to try it out myself too.
Firstly, I was attracted by its red paper box packaging, they look classy and elegant. 
Opened up the box, the Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging Moisturizer is packed in a pretty red glass jar while the Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging is packed in a pretty red tube.
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging is formulated with the special Opti-blur technology that gives us Instant smoother and flawless skin. Opti-blur technology is the fusion of blurring polymers inside a miraculous skin transforming texture to create a perfectly smooth surface. Powerful combination of anti-aging actives to diffuses light on skin to immediately blur lines, wrinkles and pores. It could reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and pores in an instant and reduce their appearance over time.

Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging Moisturizer (50ml | RM 65.90)
Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging Moisturizer is enriched with Pro-Retinol A which fights the signs of aging for an anti-wrinkle action over time and a younger looking skin.

Apply a small amount every morning on cleansed skin. Spread gently all over the face.
The texture is creamy and smooth. It has a nice scent and it does blur my fine lines and wrinkles as it promises.

Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging Eye Cream (15ml | RM 57.90)
Revitalift Magic Blur Anti-aging Eye Cream contains caffeine to reduce aging signs over time and diminish puffiness and dark circles. I like its silky cream texture that blur my fine lines effectively.
I’d recommend you to use Revitalift Magic Blur range as a primer before your makeup to get the flawless look whole day.


Head to http://www.lorealmagicblur.com.my/ for more information on Revitalift Magic Blur range and there is also a RM10 Watsons Voucher on the site to spend on the Magic Blur range.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...