Eyelash Extensions at Pink Passion Sunway Mas Commercial Centre

I had my first eyelash extensions done at Pink Passion last week. I know it is not a new beauty treatment but it took me so many years to finally get the guts to try it out.
The review was collaborated with The Butterfly Project in conjunction with pink October Month to raise eyes for Breast Cancer Awareness month, thanks Tammy yo. #‎beautyblogger #‎butterflymsia
It was my first time visiting Sunway Mas Commercial Centre. I safely arrived following direction from Waze. The place is not far from Bandar Utama with ample of car parks available at the commercial area.
Pink Passion is using Korea brand lashes, which is safe and looks natural. The beautician has a lot of experience, she only spent around one hour to get my eyelash extension fixed. You may wonder is the process painful? In fact, it is no pain at all throughout the process.
I am satisfied with my lashes extension as they look longer and more voluminous now. 
Left: Before   Right: After
Left: Before   Right: After
Left: Before   Right: After

What’s more, I can say bye bye to eyeliner, mascara and falsies! Yay! Not only this, I also save a lot of time from eye makeup because it made my eyes pop and look bigger even without an eye makeup.
Since it is my first time doing it, I was not used to it for the first few days because my eyesight was somehow blocked a bit. But the most annoying part was it was itchy for the first few days. I controlled myself not to scratch it but I failed at the 4th night. I scratched it off during my dream OMG! I quickly called Pink Passion and made an appointment to fix it the next day. The beautician fixed it for me without extra cost.
One advice for those who is going for eyelash extension, it is best to go with a fresh face free of makeup and moisture. If we take good care of the lash extensions, it could last for months. Tips is to allow 24 hours for adhesive to fully cure keeping lashes free from water, oils, moisture, and steam. Always use oil free facial cleansers and products around the eye. Do not use manual lash curlers, lash perms, or waterproof mascara on lashes. The use of Q-tips or cotton balls are not recommended near the lash line. Natural skin oils, rubbing, scratching, picking, and pulling will shorten the life of your extensions.
Use my voucher to get special deals at Pink Passion
Now comes the best part. If you want to get your eyelash extensions done at Pink Passion, you could try it out at a special price (RM 88 only) and 10% of it will be donated to Pink Ribbon. Yay to beautiful lashes and doing the good cause to support the Charity. 


Pink Passion - The Wellness Salon Address:

No.37-1, Jalan PJU 1/3C,
Sunway Mas Commercial Centre,
47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

Opening Hours:
Closed on Monday
Tue - Sat: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

Tel No: 03-78057285

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...