Review: Human Nature Tangerine Kids Natural Shampoo and Body Wash

Human Nature Tangerine Kids Natural Shampoo and Body Wash is the first 2-in-1 wash I used for my kids. Previously I always use shampoo to wash their hair and body shampoo to bath them. I am glad I gave Human Nature Tangerine Kids Natural Shampoo and Body Wash a try because it is really convenient especially when it comes to travel coz I only need to bring one bottle of product to ensure their cleanliness.
Human Nature Tangerine Kids Natural Shampoo and Body Wash is dermatologically-tested natural. It has a unique Protein Care System with Philippine coco nectar which is rich in amino acids and vitamins to nourish and moisturize kid's hair and skin. Plus, it's infused with avocado oil and aloe vera to surely get the kid refreshingly clean without any of the dryness and nasty effects of synthetic harmful chemicals.
My kids and I like it’s refreshing yummy tangerine scent a lot. They enjoy washing with it and have fun in every bath. Even though it is a 2-in-1 product, it does nourish both hair and skin. Their hair is soft and smooth, plus their skin is supple and moisturized after washing.

I am lucky to stumble upon Human Nature, an affordable Natural brands from our neighborhood country – Philippines. All their products are 100% free from harmful chemicals, and safe for most people.

Human Nature Tangerine Kids Natural Shampoo and Body Wash 200ml is only selling at RM 22.90. You could also choose their new scent - Ocean Apple.
To purchase, logon to http://downtoearth.com.my/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...