Review: Human Nature 100% Natural Safe Block

If you have been reading my blog, you should have heard of down to earth and Human Nature already. If you do not know yet, Human Nature is a Philippines brand that produces natural products, whereas down to earth is a company based in Penang that sells Human Nature products. I have been using some of their products from skin care, body care and hair care. This time I would like to share my view on Human Nature 100% Natural Safe Block.
Human Nature 100% Natural Safe Block is a water resistant sunblock that blocks 93% of the sun’s harmful rays. It is very important to safeguard our skin from aging UV damage hence sun block is a must have for me.
Human Nature Safe Block is 100% natural just like almost all of Human Nature products. They always avoid adding chemicals and artificial ingredients that most often cause skin irritation or lead to skin sensitivity as such ingredients are easily absorbed by the skin.
Human Nature Safe Block is a physical sunscreen that stays on our skin’s surface to deflect the sun’s UV rays.
Human Nature Safe Block has a creamy texture. It has a fresh yet light scent which I like. I had to massage it in circular motion so that it looks even on my skin. It forms a protect layer on my skin which was quite water resistant.  It comes in 50g packaging which is easy to carry around, so that I could reapply anywhere anytime.
How to use Human Nature Safe Block?

Apply 20 minutes before exposure to the sun. Reapply every 80 minutes or after sweating, swimming, or toweling.

Visit down to earth website at http://downtoearth.com.my/ for more information on Human Nature products.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...