Bloggers Day Out At Klang Parade

When I received the invitation for a bloggers day out at Klang Parade, I was not sure to go or not. Hence I asked my Klang friends, and they told me that Klang parade has brought a lot of memories to Klang people. And since it has refurbished into a modern shopping mall recently, it’s worth visit to the brand new & fun mall. So I made my first visit to Klang Parade last Saturday.
I took the NKVE highway that day, it took me less than an hour from Sungai Buloh to Bukit Raja toll. I was grateful that Waze didn’t bring me to Holland that day, I arrived the mall 5 minutes earlier than the meeting time.

The event started almost an hour later than the stated time because a lot of people stuck in bad traffic at Sprint and Federal highway. The organizer chilled us down with the dance performances by 8tv’s  Showdown and Astro Battleground dance competition - Rejuvenate Dance Crew. They will be opening their dance studio - the Peanut Butter Studio soon where you guys could learn about dance and movement there.
We then proceed to Karaoke session at Firezone Family KTV on the 5th floor. It is a one stop family KTV with Wifi, Cafe, Snack & Pool KTV. Firezone Family KTV in Klang Parade has 44 units of small, medium, VIP and VVIP rooms. It has a lots of songs to choose from, from oldies to latest hit songs. There we got to sing and have fun together.
Firezone Family KTV Klang Parade reservation No: +6-03-3359 6303.

After the Karaoke session, we proceed to Circus-Circus Entertainment Center in the 4th Floor. It is an arcade center with lots of games to play. 

Cute nya Miera!
Mummy like Sherry and me busy playing the candy machine to win candies for our kids. But my luck wasn’t good; I spent 9 tokens to get one candy only.
The bloggers were separated to 3 groups after the Arcade session. I was in the pink group with Wendy, Elizabeth, and Marc. The first stop we visited was the mobile service, TuneTalk shop. Here we were instructed to pose a ‘kung fu’ pose and take picture.
After the kung-fu posing is done, we proceeded to fruit skewers making at the Fresh Fruit stall. We had to made our fruit skewers in different patterns in order to finish the task. Guess who has the most fruits? lol
Our last stop was I.GF (Stands for I. Girl Friend) nail spa. It is a heaven for ladies and men; it offers manicure, pedicure, to waxing. We especially like the nail art which is really nice and detailed. The boss told us that they are having their 1st anniversary in Jan 2015, and there will be a lot of promotions and even contests to celebrate the first anniversary. I couldn’t wait to go back for more nice manicure and pedicure.
Spotted other group doing blind folding food tasting, looks fun!
Once we completed all the tasks, we proceeded to Next food junction to have our dinner. 
It is separated to the halal and non-halal section. I had Japanese Sushi set dinner at the Halal section. Surprisingly the sushi taste really fresh and yet it’s so affordable.
Sushi Platter is only RM 23.90!

Our last group picture for the day was taken with Upin & Ipin. They were at the Klang Parade for a roadshow.
Our day hasn't ended after the group picture. Since we were given a few vouchers, Kelly, Sherry and I decided to spend them after the event. We went to the fashion boutiques and happily shopping there.
Klang Parade has ample car parks available in the mall, with reasonable car park fees. It’s easily accessible from the highways. No doubt it is a mall for the whole family and friends.
Klang Parade
2112, KM2 Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603-3343 7889


For more information about Klang Parade, visit their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ARA.KPM

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...