Stay Youthful Skin with CS12 Skin Care

Proper skin care is vital in daily life. Formulated in Germany, CS12 helps to maintain a radiant and vibrant skin, prevent your skin to aging.
I was given CS12 Infinity Aqua Essence, Infinity Aqua Mask and Miracle Mask to try last 2 months ago. And I’d like to share my review with you after using it for awhile now.
Infinity Aqua Essence 30ml RM200
Formulated using Noble Prize winning method called Aquaporin, aims to accelerate moisture circulation deep within skin layers by continuously introducing moisture to skin surface and effectively resolving skins rehydration from within.
Infinity Aqua Essence reminds me of the famous facial treatment essence. The yellowish fluid absorbs quickly into my skin. I use it every night before apply Infinity Aqua Mask.

Infinity Aqua Mask 50ml RM200
This is a lotion based hydrating moisturizer which could be use both day and night. Similarly to Infinity Aqua Essence, it is formulated with Aquaporin which helps to reduce redness and soothes skin sensitivity.
The gel texture is like a mask, and I use it every night on my face and neck.
Miracle Mask RM188 for 7 pieces x 30ml
The facial mask is great for sensitive skin, with anti-inflammatory properties, helps regenerate cells, reduces fine lines and wrinkles. Contains Malva Sinensis, Achillea Millefolium and Primula Officinalis.
It maintains moisture of burnt and exhausted skin from UV rays. Special for skin treatment.
Miracle Mask has 3 layers, we have to remove the outer layers and apply the white sheet mask on our face for 35 to 40 minutes. I like its Cooling Effect which calm and sooth my skin immediately.
These three products are the perfect match to heal sensitive skins or those who have serious sunburned / damaged skin. For normal usage you can use them as for calming /hydration/soothing purposes.
My sensitive skin is back to normal after using it. As you can see from my nude face pictures above & below, my skin is moisturized, less flaw, and my pores are smaller now.
CS12's packaging is simple. You can lock the bottle by putting the white cap on to avoid leakage.
For more information about CS12 Professional Skin Care, ‘like’ them on facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/CS12Malaysia

You can enjoy extra 10% by quoting my name ‘Rane Chin’ when purchasing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...