Review: Mary Kay® Hydrating Body Range

My skin was dry and sensitive after coming back from my Japan holiday last month. I was searching for something that could nurture my dry and itchy skin, and I was lucky to find out Mary Kay® Hydrating Body Range that provides lasting hydration for up to 10 hours. Mary Kay® Hydrating Body Range is Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy as well as Dermatologist-tested.
The first product I tried was the Mary Kay® 2-In-1 Body Wash & Shave. This is the first time I am using a 2-in-1 body wash and shave, where I could enjoy the convenience of a cleanser and a shaving cream in one product. Sounds cool isn't it?
Directions for body wash: Apply small amount to shower sponge or directly to wet body. Lather and rinse clean.
Directions for shaving: Wet area to be shaved. Add small amount directly to skin and work into lather. Shave as usual. Rinse clean.
Mary Kay® 2-In-1 Body Wash & Shave leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean and smooth.

Mary Kay® 2-In-1 Body Wash & Shave contains Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, which is a soothing agent known for its calming and soothing properties; Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, which is an antioxidant which is included in products to help protect the skin from the effects of free radicals generated by the environment; and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Glycerin are moisturizers/hydrators that help condition and smooth the skin by adding, attracting or retaining moisture.

Mary Kay® 2-In-1 Body Wash & Shave 192ml tube is selling at RM 60

For best result, I apply Mary Kay® Hydrating Lotion into skin over the entire body after Mary Kay® 2-In-1 Body Wash & Shave
The lotion is quite thick with mild flowery scent. It leaves my skin feeling resilient and moisture, soft and smooth.
Mary Kay® Hydrating Lotion Key Ingredients:
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract is a soothing agent known for its calming and soothing properties.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is an antioxidant which is included in products to help protect the skin from the effects of free-radicals generated by the environment.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Glycerin are humectants that help condition the skin to help it look softer and smoother.
Mary Kay® Hydrating Lotion 192ml is selling at RM 55

Overall I like the Mary Kay® Hydrating Body Range as It does provide long hours hydration as well as reduce my skin itchiness due to dryness. Oh and I like it’s light pink packaging too, so girly right.

For more information about Mary Kay® Malaysia, visit http://marykay.com.my/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...