No More Touch-Ups with Maybelline New York’s White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++

So you have read my previous post about Maybelline New York’s latest products. Today I'd like to share my review on them.
I am born with oily combination skin, hence I need something that’s really good to maintain a matte face throughout the day. Maybelline White Superfresh Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ has done a good job in this; my face is fresh and matte for a whole day. 
I no longer need touch-ups during the day. My pores don’t get clogged up either with its lightweight formula
The application is easy, using the puff application that comes with it, apply White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder SPF34 PA+++ all over face. 

Skin whitens up and feels fresher with a lasting matte texture.
I'm using #02 Nude Beige shade

I like it’s white packaging, which is simple and sleek. The big mirror is also something that I like. What made it even better is the pocket friendly price; it only cost RM23.90 and RM11.90 for refills.
For a complete look, I applied Eye Studio Hyper Cosmos Trio Eyeshadow 04 Pinky Comet on my eyes. Eye Studio Hyper Cosmos Trio Eyeshadow (RM29.90) is made up of three sections – primary, highlighter and liner – providing you with a foolproof application. 
To apply, first, apply the primary shade on your upper lid, concentrating on the outer corners. Then, use the highlighter shade at the brow bone. Apply the liner shade along your lashes to create more intensity. 
Once the eye color is done, it’s time to lining my eyes. I choose Maybelline New York Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision (RM35.90) in Intense black.
Whether it is to draw an alluring cat-eye look or the geometric details trending right now, Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision lets you be in control with its ultra-fine tip. At only 0.01mm, Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision lets you embrace your personality where you can easily line your eyes according to how you want it. 
It is easy to use, and mistake is minimized with the 0.01mm tip.

There is also no need to worry about smudges. Thanks to a unique hyper-coating polymer inspired by mascara, Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision is smudge-proof, humidity-proof, and wears up to 24 hours.

Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision is available in 3 colors - Brown, Intense Black & Soft Black.

Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision is also easy to remove with its fuss-free removal feature, making this the perfect liner to have for the trendy gal on the go.

Now the eye makeup is done, it’s time to complete my look with lip color. I used Color Sensational lip (RM29.90) in POW 4 for my look.

Just apply Color Sensational lip on lips, layer for a more intense effect. The color is really pretty and pigmented.
I really like my fotd created with these Maybelline New York products. Tell me if you agree too. Moreover, I don’t need any touch up even when I am out and about in the hot and humid weather. Bravo Maybelline New York!

Maybelline New York's Malaysia facebook page - www.facebook.com/MaybellineMalaysia

3 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Sweet mommy

Wai Yee aka Rane said...

Thank you Sherry! :)

Unknown said...

I like hypersharp liner and white superfresh, affordable yet chic. Nice make up Rane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...