RMK 15th Anniversary Palette

Happy 15th Birthday to RMK! :)
RMK is one of my favourite cosmetic brand from Japan. I especially love their cleansing oil, makeup base and the liquid foundation.

In conjuction with RMK 15th Anniversary, RMK has released two Limited Edition Cheek Palettes. The cheek palettes are so cute and pretty that I would love to keep it as my precious collection rather than using it. Just take a look when I'm stress because these colorful Angels would make me smile and happy.
Good news is, Isetan Members pre-sales day is starting on this Friday, 27th Apr and RMK has great promotions during the sales period. Yay! There would be RMK 15th Anniversary Set selling at RM 199 each, limited quantity available at Isetan The Gardens - 7 sets and Isetan KLCC - 10 sets.

What's more. If you purchase RM380 and above, free a 4-pc gift set.
 
I have already applied leave to get my RMK sets on this Friday before it's running out of stock, what about you?

Note: RMK counters is available at Parkson Pavilion, Isetan KLCC & Isetan The Gardens.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...