Korea Cosmetics - ten seconds

Yay, another new Korea Cosmetic is now available in Malaysia. We all love Korea brand for it's effective yet affordable price, aren't we? Now, let me introduce you ten seconds.

If you have read Ray Malaysia issue recently, you would have noticed the makeover using ten seconds products. I am lucky to try these new products in Malaysia last week and would like to share with you my review of them. :)

1) ten seconds perfect cover solution base
This base provides instant color corrections, brightens and helps smoothen my fine lines and wrinkles before foundation. It has SPF25/PA++ to protect our skin from sun. It's green fluid type and very easy to blend evenly onto my face.
ten seconds perfect cover solution base 40ml is selling at RM65


2) ten seconds waterproof eyebrow pencil
This high-definition eyebrow pencil is waterproof. It glides on smoothy and last for all day.
ten seconds waterproof eyebrow pencil has 2colors: dark brown or dark grey retail at RM29

3) ten seconds waterproof peneyeliner set
This waterproof black eyeliner is very easy to apply, quick make u with only one touch. Suitable for a working lady like me who always chasing for time in the morning.
The best part is, it comes with a free petite black mascara. The mascara has a very cute brush and easy to carry around.
ten seconds waterproof peneyeliner set is selling at RM55



4) ten seconds sheer lip stain
This is the best selling item of ten seconds. This pen type lip tint provides us express natural healthy lip color that stays for a few hours! I especially like it's cooling effect.
Cute sheer lip stain 3ml selling at RM39

5) ten seconds Double maximum mascara free eyelash curler RM59
ten seconds products are absolutely afforable with price range from RM29 to RM65. They are very easy to use which save our time and effort to look beautiful everyday. I have spent 5 minutes only to create my daily working office look at picture below.
If you would like to find out more about ten seconds, they are now available at Sasa and Korean Beauty. More over, you could also email me to put your orders, ten seconds will courier the product to you without any additional charges. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I
am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for
articles, thanks to web.

my blog post; bankruptcy florida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...