Rane is the Watsons Diva!

Yes, it's me. I'm the Watsons Diva showing in Cleo December 2011 Malaysia issue hehehe....
Actually the pictures were taken back in early October, by ImageRom crew. The entire studio was booked for my shooting and It was quite cool experience. More than 10 staff, including makeup artist, producer, art director, photographer, stylist, assistants were there with me for the shooting.



Although there are only 4 pictures have been selected to be shown in Cleo, it took us more than 6 hours to finish! I felt really tired after the shooting but also felt thankful for such an amazing experience.
This white gown is lovely but not selected

Thanks P&G for sponsored the shooting and the hampers. :)
Vidal Sassoon, head & shoulder, Pantene, Whisper, Duracell, Olay, Oral-B

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...